Treating Our Clients Like People — Not Cases
Raymond Lo listens to you, treats you as a person, not a case number, and works hard to turn your personal or professional immigration objective into reality. You will deal directly with him throughout your case and benefit from his attentive one-on-one personal service.
Our skilled immigration lawyer places special focus on practice areas such as:
- Visas: Our firm has experience with a full range of visas, including both family-based visas and employment-based petitions.
- Immigration, naturalization and citizenship: If you are seeking permanent immigration or citizenship, our firm is ready to guide you through the process.
- Detention or removal: If you are placed in removal proceedings our attorney can assist you with the legal process.
We are a full-service immigration law office. There is no facet of immigration law that Raymond Lo cannot handle to your satisfaction. As you go about your life and work, you can have complete confidence in Mr. Lo’s ability to oversee your legal affairs.
Three Reasons To Hire Raymond Lo
- First-hand experience in the immigration process
- Compassionate representation puts clients at ease
- Treating clients with respect and understanding throughout
Free Initial Consultations From Our Jersey City Law Firm
Speak with our immigration attorney today for assistance with any immigration issue at 201-633-8273 or 201-633-3688. Your initial consultation is free of charge. We operate offices in Jersey City, New York City and Clifton, New Jersey. We can also arrange meetings in our associated offices in New Brunswick, New Jersey, and Princeton, New Jersey.
If you leave a phone, email or fax message at our law office after business hours, we will return it promptly. Translation assistance in a variety of languages, including Spanish, Chinese, Korean and Bengali, is available on request.
Representing clients In Jersey City And Communities Throughout The Tri-State Area.