Raymond Lo Esq.
Attorney Raymond Lo has knowledge and experience in dealing with the complicated and ever-changing field of immigration law, as well as the ability to effectively advocate for his clients based on their concerns and goals. As a child of first generation immigrants, Mr. Lo became a lawyer and dedicated his career to assisting people with their immigration matters.
After graduating from law school, attorney Lo worked several years as a managing associate in a prominent New York, New York, immigration law firm where he developed his abilities and gained valuable experience in handling immigration matters. He provided immigration litigation services to clients and prepared motions and appeals for federal and administrative courts. He uses his knowledge and ability to help clients in New York, New Jersey and nationwide.
- Appeared in Immigration Courts throughout the Continental U.S.
- Numerous successful asylum decisions for clients all around the world.
- Briefed and Argued before the 2nd Circuit Court
- Prepared many successful motion to reopen cases for clients
Areas of Practice
- Deportation and Removal hearings
- Immigration Bonds
- Adjustment Interviews
- Appeals to the Board of Immigration
- Federal Appeals
- Administrative Appeals
- Business Immigration
- H1-B, L-1, Investment visas
- Family Petitions
- New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- Syracuse University College of Law, Syracuse, New York
- Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts
- Major: International Relations, History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member, 2005 - Present
- American Bar Association, Member
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Kuzmin & Associates, P.C., Managing Associate, 2006 - 2009
- Mandarin Chinese
- Cantonese Chinese
- Phi Alpha Delta