An Experienced Lawyer Can Protect Your Rights
In today’s uncertain world, your first step is to call an immigration attorney who understands your concerns. Raymond Lo has firsthand knowledge of the immigration process and more than 10 years of experience as an immigration lawyer. He is dedicated to guiding clients through this often complex process from start to finish. For a no-cost consultation to find out how we can help you obtain permanent residency or naturalization status, contact us online or call 800-566-0954.
Gaining And Maintaining Permanent Residency Status
Our law firm has extensive experience with a full range of immigration matters, including:
- Green card eligibility: Not everyone is eligible for a green card. If you are pursuing immigration, make sure you maintain eligibility throughout the entire process.
- Waivers: If you have been issued a denial of entry or denial of your green card, we may be able to overcome the challenge with a waiver.
- Asylum: Asylum is a powerful protective tool for those who would suffer persecution if they returned to their home country.
- Consular processing: Certain immigration applications can be processed through a U.S. consulate in your home country. Attorney Raymond Lo will help you navigate this procedure.
- Detention and removal: If you are facing removal from the country, it is important that you work with an experienced immigration attorney who can help you protect your rights and freedom.
- Eligibility for prosecutorial discretion: Under a policy known as prosecutorial discretion, a prosecutor may take an immigrant’s individual circumstances into consideration during removal proceedings.
- Appeals: If your application is denied, our law firm can help you prepare an effective appeal.
- Executive order and deferred action: Immigration policy in the United States is changing rapidly. Be sure to work with an attorney who is well-versed in recent developments, particularly those related to deferred action and the president’s executive order.
- Other immigration-related practice areas: Immigration cases can be affected by a number of other legal processes and practices. Our law firm can point you to an attorney who will resolve these issues in a way that supports your best interests.
Talk To An Experienced Citizenship Lawyer
We hear you. We understand your concerns and can provide the legal guidance you need. We are open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and available for weekends by appointment. We are located in downtown Jersey City near the Holland Tunnel and are easily accessible by the New York/New Jersey PATH trains and the New Jersey light rail. Call or email us today.