• En Español
  • 한국어 페이지
  • 中文网
  • বাংলা
Law Offices of Raymond Lo, LLC | New Jersey Immigration Attorneys
Schedule Your Free Consultation

English 800-566-0954 En Español 800-519-2261

English 800-566-0954

En Español 800-519-2261

CoVid Notice: The Law Offices of Raymond Lo, LLC are conducting meetings by telephone / videoconferencing.

Helping You Make Your American Dream Come True

Helping You Make Your American Dream Come True

Investing And Working In The United States

Whether you are a foreign worker visiting the U.S. for business, working in the United States on an extended project, or an employer that is looking to employ foreign nationals for their companies, it is important that you have the advice and guidance of an immigration lawyer experienced in working with employment visas.

Based on your educational and work experience, we can help you determine which visa status would be most appropriate for your employment circumstances and personal goals. Trust the Law Offices of Raymond Lo, LLC, to answer your questions and guide you through the immigration process.

Working And Living In The United States

If you are interested in living and working in the United States, we can help you obtain an employment-based visa, including the following:

  • H-1B visas: The U.S. government grants 60,000 visas each year to educated and experienced foreign nationals (generally college graduates or people with 12 or more years of experience) who want to work in America. If you have a bachelor or advanced degree, we can help you apply for an H-1B.
  • H-2 visas: If you would like to bring nonimmigrant foreign worker into the U.S. for agricultural (H-2A) or nonagricultural (H-2B) work, we can help you apply to bring workers in for temporary or seasonal help.
  • P visa: If you have an exceptional or extraordinary ability, specifically as an athlete or entertainer, we can help you apply for this specialized visa.
  • B-1 visa: If you have business meetings to conduct or seminars to attend in the United States, we can help you obtain a temporary visa so you can attend your conferences.
  • TN visa: If you are a Mexican or Canadian professional and often need to travel between your home country and the United States for either your U.S. employer or foreign employer, we can help you apply for TN status to allow you unlimited multiple entries into the U.S. for work.
  • L-1 visa (international transferee): If you own a company outside of the United States and want to set up operations here, we can help you form a base and bring your foreign executives and managers.
  • Temporary work visas: We handle a variety of temporary work visas, such as J visa, E visa, and O visa.
  • Employment-based permanent residence: We handle permanent residence petitions such as labor certification, EB-1 (extraordinary ability, outstanding professors and researchers, multinational managers or executives) and EB-5 (investment-based permanent residence).

If you have successfully obtained an employment visa to work temporarily in the United States, our office can also help you with the labor certification process so you can get permanent residency. We will help you prepare your application with the Department of Labor so that you can get your green card to work here permanently.

Contact An Experienced Employment Visa Immigration Attorney

We serve clients in Hudson, Passaic and Bergen Counties, as well across New Jersey and New York. Schedule your free consultation to learn your options and get started.