Uniting Your Family
Whether you were born in the United States or worked for years to establish residency in the U.S., you may have a loved one who is not a citizen but would like to become one. At the Law Offices of Raymond Lo, LLC, we can help advise you on how to get your family members here by seeking a family visa.
When you come to our office, our attorney will explain the visa process, what to expect, and your options. Whether you need a visa for your fiancé(e) or want to help your foreign-born parent become a U.S. resident, we can help you file a petition to bring your loved from a different country.
Helping Your Spouse, Fiancé(e) Or Child Come To The United States
At the Jersey City Law Offices of Raymond Lo, LLC, we handle all types of family-based immigration cases, including applications for visas, green cards and U.S. citizenship. We represent individuals in proceedings involving:
- Marriage adjustment cases: If you are a foreign national who is engaged to or has married an American citizen, we can help you obtain residency. We will also prepare both you and your spouse for the interview.
- Titled same-sex marriage filing: We have the experience and knowledge to assist same-sex couples with applying for permanent residence based on marriage.
- Siblings: If you are an American citizen, we can help you apply for a family visa as a sponsor for a brother or a sister.
- Children: We can represent you as you apply for child residency status for a foreign-born child.
- Parents: If you were born in the United States, you are an American citizen. If your foreign-born parent seeks residency, we can help you apply to sponsor your mother or father.
- K1 visa (fiancé(e) visa): If you are a citizen who intends to marry a foreign national, we can assist you through the petition to bring him or her to the United States through a fiancé(e) visa, and guide you through the process of providing him or her with permanent residence through a spouse visa.
Helping Family Members Inside The United States
- VAWA (Violence Against Women Act). If your loved one has experienced domestic or marital abuse, we can assist her in petitioning for VAWA, which allows women who suffer from domestic violence obtain visa to legally stay in the United States.
Contact Our Family-Based Immigration Law Firm
Contact Raymond Lo for a candid, comfortable, confidential initial consultation from a New York spouse, fiancé(e), and child visa lawyer. If you need language translation assistance, we can provide it.