• En Español
  • 한국어 페이지
  • 中文网
  • বাংলা
Law Offices of Raymond Lo, LLC | New Jersey Immigration Attorneys
Schedule Your Free Consultation

English 800-566-0954 En Español 800-519-2261

English 800-566-0954

En Español 800-519-2261

CoVid Notice: The Law Offices of Raymond Lo, LLC are conducting meetings by telephone / videoconferencing.

Helping You Make Your American Dream Come True

Helping You Make Your American Dream Come True

For Those In Need Of An H-1B Visa Attorney

If you are foreign worker in a specialty occupation who wants to work in the U.S. on a temporary basis, you need to know about the H-1B visa: a non-immigrant temporary work visa.

We can educate you, guide you to your goal, and represent you throughout the process at the Law Offices of Raymond Lo, LLC.

Raymond Lo is an experienced immigration attorney who can help. His background as the son of arriving first-generation immigrants gives him a special connection to your goals. He listens to your wishes and gives you an honest account of how immigration law can help you. You deal with Mr. Lo directly from start to finish. He works hard to earn your trust.

Our client-committed, dedicated immigration lawyer wants to help you achieve your version of the American dream. Contact us to arrange an initial consultation at 800-566-0954, or by e-mail or fax. Our New York H-1B visa lawyer serves immigration law clients in Hudson, Passaic and Bergen Counties and nationwide.

Quality Immigration Law Representation, Attentive Personal Service

Raymond Lo will strive to help you obtain an H-1B visa so you can work in the U.S. as a/an:

  • Accountant
  • Architect
  • Biotechnology professional
  • Educator
  • Engineer
  • Lawyer
  • Mathematician
  • Medicine and health professional
  • Scientist
  • Social scientist

These are only a few of the professions that we can connect you to, according to U.S. immigration law. While you work in your occupation during the first three years granted by the H-1B, and a second three-year period if extended, you may pursue the goal of permanent residence if you like.

Raymond Lo handles all issues regarding documentation, enrollment period, confidentiality and any matter requiring coordination with your employer.

Are you seeking to change your student visa to an H-1B employment visa for post-graduation work purposes? Look to Raymond Lo for the legal leadership that gets results.

Your non-immigrant work visa problems are in capable hands at the Law Offices of Raymond Lo, LLC. You can have complete confidence that your immigration legal affairs are being smoothly and professionally handled.

Contact Us — Free Initial Consultations

For more information on the many ways that work visa attorney Raymond Lo can help you and to arrange your free consultation, contact us. Reach us from wherever you are in the Tri-State area by phone, e-mail or fax. Call 800-566-0954.