• En Español
  • 한국어 페이지
  • 中文网
  • বাংলা
Law Offices of Raymond Lo, LLC | New Jersey Immigration Attorneys
Schedule Your Free Consultation

English 800-566-0954 En Español 800-519-2261

English 800-566-0954

En Español 800-519-2261

CoVid Notice: The Law Offices of Raymond Lo, LLC are conducting meetings by telephone / videoconferencing.

Helping You Make Your American Dream Come True

Helping You Make Your American Dream Come True

Employment Nonimmigrant Visas Can Be Confusing

Non-U.S. residents who dream of working and prospering here can make positive professional contributions for their families and our economy. If you are seeking a temporary work visa, otherwise known as an employment non-immigrant visa, we can help you, starting today, at the Law Offices of Raymond Lo, LLC.

As his many appreciative clients in northern New Jersey, New York and nationwide already know, immigration employment attorney Raymond Lo identifies with his clients, their goals and their occasional frustrations with the U.S. immigration legal process. He is the product of an immigrant upbringing in the home of hard-working, arriving first-generation immigrants. He has been where you are. He works hard to help you get where you are going.

Raymond Lo simplifies the complexities of employment non-immigrant visa eligibility and conveys them in language you understand, not legal jargon. He is with you throughout the process: answering your questions, arming you with information you need, carrying out your wishes and updating you during every phase of your case.

For more information about employment non-immigrant visas, employment immigrant visas, H-1B visas or L-1 visas, you should contact our full-service Tri-State area law offices for a free initial consultation. Reserve your appointment by calling 800-566-0954.

Full-Service Immigration Assistance For Hudson County, Passaic County, Bergen County And Beyond

Examples of employment non-immigrant visas are:

  • H-1B visas for professional employees, or those with advanced degrees, focused on a occupational specialty
  • H-2 visas for temporary or seasonal unskilled workers
  • L-1 visas for executives and managers transferred to the U.S. by their employers
  • B-1 visas for professionals who need to enter the U.S. for a meeting or seminar
  • TN visas for sponsored professionals from Canada or Mexico
  • F-M visas for students
  • R for religious workers

If you are a foreign national who is seeking work in the U.S., but who needs to know more about labor certifications, visa extensions and eventual application for permanent residence if you so choose, you should call the Law Offices of Raymond Lo, LLC today at 800-566-0954.

Contact Us

New Jersey and New York employment non-immigrant visa lawyer Raymond Lo has the personal background you can relate to and the professional skills you will appreciate. Contact either of his full-service immigration law offices to reserve a free consultation.

Messages left after business hours are always promptly returned. Translation help is available in a variety of foreign languages.